1. Information we may collect, and whether this includes personally identifiable information
2. What we do with the information we collect/store and how we may share the information
3. Security measures used to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control
The security of your information and Content is important to us. If we collect information from your computer, we encrypt it while it’s being transferred to us. Once the information reaches our secure servers, as part of our security program, we employ procedures and safeguards, such as maintaining firewalls and having an intrusion detection system, to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the information we maintain. However, as with any information travelling over the internet and kept in servers, we cannot guarantee absolute security. When we work with third parties, we require that they maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of the information and commit that the information is not used for any prohibited purpose. Additionally, we use commercially reasonable computer security safeguards to protect our databases and servers against risks of loss, unauthorised access, destruction, misuse, modification, or inadvertent or improper disclosure of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order for us to provide, develop or improve our Services. Security risks, however, cannot be completely eliminated and we therefore cannot guarantee complete security. If you send us an email or SMS, you should know that email or SMS is not necessarily secure against interception. Therefore, if your communication will include sensitive information like your bank account or credit card details, and you prefer not to transmit it electronically, please contact us by postal mail or telephone rather than email. We do not send emails asking for a user's TF username and password or any other username or password. 4. Choice and Correcting/Updating/Deleting/Deactivating Personal Information We understand and respect that people have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and how it may be used, so that you can make meaningful choices. For example, you can:
- Cancel your account at any time, subject to our terms and conditions;
- You can decline to submit requested information, however, it’s important to understand that the Services may not function properly or we may not be able to provide the requested service to you;
- You can uninstall TF software at any time and discontinue use of our Services;
- Control what information you post in public profiles and who you share information with;
- Set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
Copyright ©2017 Taskforce Australia Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Taskforce Australia Pty Ltd, 3/151 Barkly Avenue, Burnley VIC 3121.