Quickly compare quotes and prices for local businesses.
- Once registered you will receive a registration and confirmation email which will include a tax invoice.
- Then when we receive a lead that matches your subscription profile you will be sent an SMS and email notifying you of the lead.
- You will then need to accept or decline the notification, on acceptance you will be sent a further SMS and email with the full lead details.
- You will then be responsible for contacting the lead and securing the work.
- No further fees or chanrges apply during the period of your subscription.
Refunds and Cancellations
- TF do not offer refunds.
- TF does allow you to cancel your subscription however no refund will be given.
Accounts, Passwords and SecurityCertain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up a TF ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of you’re failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify TF immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by TF or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your TF account ID, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
You may not use anyone else’s TF account ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that TF account ID, password or account. TF cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Limitation of LiabilityExcept where prohibited by law, in no event will TF be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if TF has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify and hold TF, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against TF by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
Security PolicyTF uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by TF or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by TF.